Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: It's about to happen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It's about to happen

    Talked to my uncle in Orlando last night...He was joking with me about politics and said: "I've been saying for years we will catch Bin Laden a week or two before election, or before Bush goes out of office....

    I got to thinkin, heck sounds about right...haha
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: It's about to happen

    Which would prove Bush wasted all that time and money. If we do, I hope he is tried ass a war criminal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •